Skip to main content
Bem-vindo, Visitante
Coloca aqui as tuas dúvidas sobre rescisões e celebrações de contratos de trabalho.

12 month contract

12 month contract foi criado por Pedro Ferreira

16 Jan. 2019 16:53 #20588
(Ida) - I have 12 month contract. I work for the company 10 months and rest is off season as the company is closed in winter time. I supposed to get money anyway in this 2 month as it said in the contract.

I wanted to quit and like in the contract I let the company know 60 days before like it was agreed. Now the company answered me that they only pay me in the last day I worked.

I understood that even it is off season and there is no work for me I supposed to finish the contract and receive my salary?

Respondido por Beatriz Madeira no tópico 12 month contract

29 Jan. 2019 15:06 #20644
Under portuguese labour law, you will receive the payment due until the date you end the contract, meaning the period in wich you efectively work. If you give notice of the contract before the expiration date (in your case, the 12 months), you will only receive payment until the date of the contract notice. However, you have the right to be paied for vacation that you may have not had and respective allowance.
Tempo para criar a página: 0.291 segundos